Tomorrow is the first day of 2017. With that comes resolutions and goals for most people. We wanted to find out what some CrossFit Games veterans are looking to achieve in the coming year. We asked them for three goals related to the following:
- CrossFit competition,
- General Fitness, and
- Anything outside of CrossFit
Check out their goals below and let us know what your goals are in the comments below!
- Qualify for the 2017 CrossFit Games
- Become the best version of myself as an athlete
- Get outside of the gym more
- Qualify for my 3rd trip to the CrossFit Games and finish 15th or better
- Cut down in weight from 202 to 195 pounds
- Double up on Instagram followers
- Finish Top 10 at the CrossFit Games
- Be the fittest version of myself!
- Buy my first house
- I want to compete in the new 35-39 Masters Division at the CrossFit Games. If I make the Games, hit the podium.
- I want to grow my engine, correct some structural imbalances and become a ninja.
- I want to finish my website which will be prehab injury prevention programming for functional exercisers.
- This year I’m trying to have more performance-based goals and not focus on an outcome as much. I’d like to compete cleanly this year and execute well in all of my events. Try to have zero no reps and leave the floor every time feeling like I did everything I could.
- I’d like to improve my swimming and hopefully learn to love it.
- I’m hoping to stay healthy this year and avoid any serious injuries as well as keep my school/training balance successful.
- Qualify for the 2017 CrossFit Games.
- No more phone in room after 9pm.
- Be the best dad I can be.
- I want to make it back to the CrossFit Games.
- I want to ENJOY my training. Mix it up, get out of the gym, try new things.
- Take the time to appreciate those around me. Spend quality time with family and friends.
- Complete the 2017 CrossFit Open as prescribed.
- Be more consistent with overall wellness and sleep more than 5-6 hours each night.
- Become more of a punctual person…I’m usually always late. Time to change!
- Compete in the CrossFit Games.
- Run a 5:30 mile.
- Golf or rock climb once a week.