Individual Event 2 will be all about speed and efficiency mixed with some high-level gymnastics that will cut 25 more athletes down to 50 total heading into Day 2 of individual competition.
66 kettlebell shoulder-to-overheads
132-ft. handstand walk
♀ two 12-kg KBs
♂ two 16-kg KBs
Time cap: 10 minutes
CUT TO 50 ATHLETES
• Judges will raise their hands when athletes have 100 meters remaining on the row.
• Kettlebells must be brought below the chin each rep.
• Athletes advance after every set of 22 reps.
• Handstand walk must be completed in 44-ft. sections.
• Athletes must restart from the last section completed if they come down at any time.
Stay tuned to The Barbell Spin for end-to-end coverage of the CrossFit Games!
While you are here, The Barbell Spin is dedicated to providing the best coverage of the CrossFit Games day in and day out. We don’t hide behind a paywall as we think the fan should not have to pay to keep up with the sport they love.
We do, however, have expenses to maintain TheBarbellSpin.com and to continue to expand what we can provide to you, our reader. One of our primary sources of income is the Rogue Fitness affiliate links. By clicking on the link below when making a purchase at RogueFitness.com, we receive a small commission. There is no added cost to you.
Regardless of whether you purchase anything through Rogue, we appreciate your support and will continue to bring you the best in competitive fitness!