Last month we shared the news that three Sanctionals were creating the International Online Qualifier, or IOQ for short, to make it easier on the athletes looking to earn a trip to compete at a Sanctional. Now the IOQ will host the online qualifier for four Sanctionals. The SouthFit CrossFit Challenge (SCC) is the latest Sanctional to join the IOQ.
The SCC is new for the 2020 CrossFit Games season and is located in Bueno Aires, Argentina. The finals December 6-8, 2019. Just like the other Sanctionals in the IOQ, athletes must register separately and pay the registration fee to the SCC.
For the Elite individual division, registration is $25 USD while it is $80 USD for Elite teams. The SCC is also hosting individual teens and masters competitions along with intermediate, scaled and master’s teams. To register, click here.
The IOQ calendar now looks like this:
- International Online Qualifier
- Week 1 (August 21-26, 2019)
- Week 2 (August 28-September 2, 2019)
- Week 3 (September 4-9, 2019)
- CrossFit Filthy 150 (November 22-24, 2019 in Punchestown, Ireland)
- SouthFit CrossFit Challenge (December 6-8, 2019 in Buenos Aires, Argentina)
- Wodapalooza CrossFit Festival (February 20-23, 2020 in Miami, Florida USA)
- CrossFit Atlas Games (April 3-5, 2020 in Montreal, Canada)
While you are here, The Barbell Spin is dedicated to providing the best coverage of the CrossFit Games day in and day out. We don’t hide behind a paywall as we think the fan should not have to pay to keep up with the sport they love.
We do, however, have expenses to maintain TheBarbellSpin.com and to continue to expand what we can provide to you, our reader. One of our primary sources of income is the Rogue Fitness affiliate links. By clicking on the link below when making a purchase at RogueFitness.com, we receive a small commission. There is no added cost to you.